Snapchat is no doubt an amazing app and its popularity is growing day by day. However, a human mind always asks for more. And we have a good news for you. You can use phantom for snapchat and make your snapchat experience even more interesting. Here we discuss what all you would get by using phantom and the procedure to download phantom for Snapchat.
Features of Phantom for Snapchat
1. You can download the Snaps and save them to your device if you have phantom for snapchat.
2. You also have the option to disable the hold gesture. So, it would become easy to keep the Snaps open without holding them.
3. Also, it is possible to keep the snaps for as much time as you want and then you can read whenever you want.
4. In case you want to send a message to more than one contact, you have the option to select multiple contacts as well.
5. Another amazing feature is that you can set your preferences as to where you want to save the incoming Snaps. Either you can ask them to go to your camera roll, or any particular album or even a password protected folder.
6. Not only this, but you can also send the pictures from your camera roll to your Snapchat contacts.
7. Also, you can customize your notifications. You can set up a unique notification sound or light for your various contacts and also set up a particular notification in the notification panel.
8. Crop feature is also available through Phantom for Snapchat which is a great headache otherwise.
In any case, if you don’t like the features of phantom, you can also disable it anytime.
1. First of all, you would need to download Snapchat on your device. You can get it from the App Store.
2. After that, you would need to download Extensify. And you can get Extensify from this link. Just go here and click on download. Keep in mind that this step is needed to get phantom on your device.
3. Once it gets downloaded on your device, run it from your home screen.
4. You would see a search bar on the home screen of the app itself.
5. In the search bar, type Phantom.
6. As you type, Phantom would appear in the search results. You will see an option called “Get” right beside the option. Click on it.
7. This would establish a build session and once the build is done, you would get phantom on your device.
As you come out of the session, you would see Phantom on your device. So, you can just use it normally as you were using Snapchat. It has some of the most amazing features. You also have the option to customize the background of the app. You can either put up solid colors, a photo or even a caption. If you have any queries on the installation, write to us in the comments section below.