|snapchat front screen|
Snapchat is quite popular these days but the bad thing about it is that it is not available for Windows PC. We know how easy it is for you to use an app on your desktop. So, is there any way to get the app on your PC? Well, quite fortunately, there is! You can use Bluestacks Snapchat and get the Snapchat app on your PC and then you can send Snaps to your friends even when you are busy on your system. Also, when your phone is busy somewhere or if it breaks down for a few days, you would not be left behind and still join your friends in sending Snaps across.
Bluestacks Snapchat is nothing but an emulator that makes it possible for Windows PC to behave like android and support the android apps. To use snapchat on your Windows PC, you would need to follow below steps:
1. First of all, you will need to get Bluestacks on your Windows PC.
2. Then, after the installing of the Bluestacks server is done, you will need to install Snapchat on your Windows PC Bluestacks.
3. Once it is done, you can enjoy using Snapchat on your PC.
Keep in mind that you will need a good quality camera on your PC to make the snapchat work. Otherwise it would be of no use in the long run.
How to Install Bluestacks on Windows PC
1. Go to the official website of Bluestacks.
2. You will see the direct download link of Bluestacks there. Just click on it and put it on download. It is a 298 MB file, so it might take some time to download depending upon your internet connection.
3. You might need to run an installer first and then it will download the Bluestacks emulator.
4. Once it is downloaded, you will need to set it up on your Windows PC.
5. The PC might ask you to enter your Google credentials, as it would link it up with you Android device. So, don’t hesitate and enter your credentials.
6. After that, you can directly go to the play store and search for Snapchat. At this point, your Windows PC is just like your android device.
7. Once you find the app in the Play Store, click on download button and install it.
After the install is finished, you are ready to use Snapchat on your windows PC, thanks to the Bluestacks Snapchat. Remember that as soon as you connect to the internet, you can see Snapchat stories from your friends but in order to send your own Snaps to them, you will need to use your PC camera.
It is a good idea to get a PC camera installed first before using the Bluestacks snapchat. Otherwise, you would have to click on “Cancel” button multiple times before you can use Snapchat. However, if you don’t plan to send any pictures to your friends using your PC and your only purpose is to view their Snaps, just click on Cancel multiple times and finally, it would stop sowing the warning.